Re: Update debian archive override file for debian-edu?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Update debian archive override file for debian-edu?
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:16:41 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20140729092453.GK19390@an3as.eu>
- References: <20140706182534.GC24078@ulrik.uio.no> <20140706183839.GD24078@ulrik.uio.no> <20140727153303.GA22991@ulrik.uio.no> <20140729092453.GK19390@an3as.eu>
> just to let you know: If you set
> blends-dev (>= 0.6.92)
> (uploaded to unstable yesterday) you need not explicitly set
> Section: metapackage
> any more. It will override an empty Section or "Section: misc" by
> "Section: metapackage" which seems to be sensible in general when
> looking at #720199. (This thread reminded me about the issue.)
Ah, good idea. But for now, I want to keep it buildable in wheezy too,
so we can do that version bump later. :)
> BTW, what do you think about
> debian/source/format: 3.0 (native)
> debian/compat: 9
> There is no urgent need to set this but I see no point in lagging behind
> a general movement. If nobocy insists I'd change this.
Not quite sure what you mean? Do you want to change the default used by