Spanish School. Freezing up skolelinux7.1 in 3 of 25 fat-client. Please Help.

Hi, we are a spanish school. We are using skolelinux 7.1, with LTSP fat clients. We use about 25 clients and only 3 of them freeze up in LDM or during de session (xlde, dke, gnome... all of them). The other 23 work fine. They haven't problem of hardware because they run lubuntu 13.04 with no problem.

I have tried a lot of changes in ltsp.conf and didn't find the solution.

I have tried to work as thinclients and diskless workstation, in both cases it happend the same. The screen freezes in about 30 secs but you can still move the cursor. Sometimes you can use the compuer for 1 hour with no problems but it's not normal.

The 3 PC that fails are identical one each other but different from the rest. (The rest are diferent types each other and all of them works OK).

All of them are atteched to the same swicth.

They have 512 (two of them) and 1 GB RAM (1 of them).

The exact specs of those clients (from hardinfo from lubuntu 13.04) are:

Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz Family, model, stepping: 15, 2, 7 (Pentium 4) Vendor Intel

Memory 1278MB (251MB used)

VGA compatible controller Intel Corporation 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

BIOS Date 02/21/2003 Vendor American Megatrends Inc. (www.ami.com) Version Version JK.01.05

Board Name 0838h Vendor COMPAQ

Could it be something related to X configuration in ltsp.conf?

Somethin about graphics drivers? A bug?

Somebody can help us? Where can i get a solution?

Thanks very much.