skolelinux-installer/repository broken

Hi,

I just try to install a skole6 (from a dvd), and if i pull the
network-cord, it says, that the netinstaller needs internet (but i
thought, the DVD was the full installer?)
If I give it internet, it tries to apt-get new packages, which doesn't
work, because the keys are expired, so I give it
debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated=true, and THEN I get a hash
mismatch error for
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/debian-edu-config/debian-edu-config_1.456_all.deb
Which I then manually checked against the hash given in the "Packages"
file. It was indeed different. very different. all of them hashes were
very different. So I think the repository is buggy.

Please don't ask why I am still installing skole6, I will switch to 7 as
soon as I can.

Thank you,

Moritz Molle