Re: CD-netinstall breaks

Hello Wolfgang.

What do you mean with "more info required"?

> ----
>
> (cd-netinstall broken) [AWIDON]

> ----

When going on console F4 then it just "said" as I wrote below.
It would be an advantage if some of the devs would make a test install and
reproduce this, as I am not able to provide more information.

Sunny greetings

Siegfried

--
www.awidon.fi
Em@il: enter at awidon.fi
Tel: (358) 044 3244010

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard for more
info.