Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall" by MikeGabriel

Hi,

On Montag, 22. Juli 2013, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall" page has been changed by MikeGabriel:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall?action=diff&rev1=58&re
> v2=59
>
>   === Using rsync ===
>   {{{
>   #
> - # multi arch wheezy-test dvd
> + # multi arch wheezy-test USB flashdrive image
>   #
>   rsync -avP
> ftp.skolelinux.org::cd-wheezy-test-usbstick/debian-edu-amd64-i386-BD-1.iso
> debian-edu-amd64-i386-BD-1.iso #
> + # i386 wheezy-test DVD image
> + #
> + rsync -avP
> ftp.skolelinux.org::cd-wheezy-i386-dvd/debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso
> debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso + #

please revert this changed, we dropped the DVD image for wheezy.

(we should also clean up the ftp space and remove old images but thats another
matter than adding wrong info the wiki ;)

cheers,
	Holger