Asking for help for translating an educational game (pySioGame) into other languages

Hi,

We're in the process of getting a really cute educational game called
pySioGame [1] [2] into Debian [3]. The game is currently translated
into a few languages, but we would like to expand the number of them,
as well as having some help reviewing them (as in the case of English,
for example). You can find some templates, as well as some
translations, at [4], in case you are interested in helping, drop us a
line, please.

Thanks,
Miry

PS: I'm CC'ing Ireneusz Imiolek, the creator of the program.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/pysiogame/
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqr1LqR0RwI
[3] http://bugs.debian.org/694682
[4] Templates for some languajes, as well as some translations,
temporarily available at:
http://www.miriamruiz.es/debian/pysiogame/i18n/