Re: [debian-edu-commits] r81476 - branches/wheezy/debian-edu-artwork/debian

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Thanks for the hint. Will read and try to understand it.

As discussed on IRC, I just uploaded debian-edu-artwork to wheezy-test
to test it.  Sorry it took so long before I had time to look at it.

I then upgraded one of my test machines, moving from 0.0.39-1 to
0.0.40-1~svn81520, and during the upgrade I was told that it could not
remove the diversion /usr/share/gdm/defaults.conf.

It also said that it removed the diversion
/etc/gdm3/greeter.gsettings, but after the upgrade the file was still
there, without any package owning it.  This was using a KDE setup.

Something is wrong here, but I am not quite sure what. :)

--
Happy hacking