Re: wheezy - postgresql pg_hba.conf

Hi Siegfried,

On Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, AWIDON wrote:

> Do you have a pg_hba.conf for skolelinux environment?

> I would appreciate if you would share it.

there is nothing special regarding postgresql and Debian Edu / Skolelinux. In regards to postgresql Debian Edu / Skolelinux behaves 100% like Debian and the shipped pg_hba.conf just works.

> Currently I am facing connection problems and I assume the settings are not

> correct.

my crystal ball is still in repair, but I hope I'll get it back in November 2011, together with the timemachine ;)

IOW: I think you need to describe your problem and not state that you have one.

cheers,

Holger