99% a new dot in the DebianEdu worlwide map

Hi,

today I've started the school migration. I had again the login
problem for the first user after subnet change, but it solved
spontaneously. Probably I'm just working to fast for all the scripts...

Installed a bunch of clients, all via PXE. I tested kde lxde xfce and gnome.
Gnome is still broken, all the others works. Roaming laptops are still
waiting their time (maybe tomorrow) to be tested.

Printers registered as network devices, not as printers (looks to me
simpler, since then CUPS will take over the managment).

I also managed to let cfengine3 run. No problem at all.

My dkms lsadrv kernel module for Hitachi Whiteboards compile
in i386 and also in amd64 (tested for the first time) taking advantage
of the multiarch the Hitachi Whiteboard limit (Hitachi offers
only i386 binaries) can be circumvented.

http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/software/lsadrv-dkms_2.0.2_all.deb

Sorry for pesting this mailing list once more.

Regards

Giorgio

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero