Re: Eduroaming

[Mike Gabriel]
> As Mike is a DD, that is why he is asking...

:)

> If that is true, then we should proceed with the following steps:
>
>   1. Move educlient/eduroaming development to Git
>      -> git.debian.org:/git/debian-edu/upstream/educlient.git
>      -> git.debian.org:/git/debian-edu/upstream/eduroaming.git

Actually, as there is quite a lot of overlap between the packages, I
would recommend creating one source package with two binary packages
for each profile.

Also, I suspect education-workstation and
education-roaming-workstation are better names for the packages. :)

If we do a good job with them, we might pull relevant parts out of
debian-edu-config and install these packages instead on Debian Edu
Jessie. :)

--
Happy hacking