Questions/comments on the eduroaming package

I had a closer look at the eduroaming package in svn, and got some
questions.

 - Why isn't the package using the
   /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/setup-roaming script to configure
   the roaming setup?  It would allow for a more dynamic setup, without
   the hardcoded LDAP and Kerberos values.

 - Why is the LDAP schemas included in /etc/ldap/schema/?  As far as I
   know, only the LDAP server need them.

 - Why is the etc/ldap/ssl/slapd-cert.cnf file included?  As far as I
   know, only the LDAP server need it.

I suspect the package can be made simpler and more robust, but am a bit
unsure about its scope and did not dare to change the source in svn. :)

Giorgio, lets discuss details on IRC, if you want me to try to improve
the package.  I am unable to test it myself, and would depend on you to
test the changes.

--
Happy hacking