Re: Raspberry Pi as a Debian Edu client (aka the $35 school desktop)

[Asmo Koskinen]
> I have three of them ;-)
>
> There is another project, too. You know that one?
>
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5603&hilit=ltsp
>
> http://www.berryterminal.com/doku.php

I did not know any of them.  Thanks for bringing it up. :)

> Any change to work together? Do not innovate wheel again and again...

Well, it depend on the active people in the projects.  I am not aware
of anyone involed in Debian Edu nor Berryterminal doing anything in
that respect.  Perhaps you can make it happen?

--
Happy hacking