Re: Please help golearn (from the goplay package) become more useful for Debian Edu

[Petter Reinholdtsen 2013-05-07]
> Hm.  Then I have no idea why golearn do not show more packages in
> Wheezy. :(

Now I do.

Part of the reason was the slow moderation done by Enrico.  That is
solved, I volunteered to help, and got access to moderate the tags too
now.  All requested debtag updates are now processed, and the result is
in wheezy.

Please test golearn in wheezy to see the result. :)

The major reason why so few of the 193 packages with tags use::learning and
role::program show up in golearn, is that golearn only show the packages
with a field::something tag.  And only 40 of the packages got visible
field::* tag, as can be seen by running

  debtags search "use::learning && role::program && field::*" | wc -l

Not quite sure how to best fix this.  Perhaps golearn should not require
field tag?

Quite a lot of the 193 packages lack screenshots.  Please help to get
this in place too. :)

--
Happy hacking