Re: [debian-edu-commits] r79962 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config: debian share/ltsp/plugins/ltsp-build-client/Debian-custom

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 01:23:48AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, schweer-guest@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > New Revision: 79962
> [... ]
> > It belongs to the package localization-config,
> > which is no longer of any use  and not installed in the chroot.
>
> is localization-config really completly useless?
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/localization-config.html indicates it is, no
> maintainer upload (=from us) in the last three years...

I believe, it is. It seems to have been useful for former releases,
including lenny. Have a look at bug #437304. Localization now seems to
be done already correctly, no need for this package any more.

> If noone objects/explains, I will file bugs asking for the package removal
> from unstable.

+1

Wolfgang