Re: ldap 2 dhcp issues ?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 01:58:02PM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:

> on wheezy modifiing the IP of a client workstation in GOsa has no
> effect on the dhcp leases and the first address proposed by Gosa
> is kept unmodified.

Strange. For testing I modified an IP: 'host <box>' shows the new IP
(reverse lookup works too) and the box boots with the new IP.
Next proposed IP for a new box in GOsa is the just released one.

You might look up the ldap data base entries using
ldapvi -ZD '(cn=admin)' just to see if configuration took effect.

Wolfgang