Re: Ready for alpha 1, any volunteer to make it happen?

I propose we put the first alpha release in
ISO debian-edu~7.0+edu0~a0-CD.iso.  Note, the ISO placed there now is
not the final alpha0 image.  The file name and ISO label is modelled
after the Squeeze ISO file names and ISO label.

The release notes need to be updated with download instructions and
testing instructions.

If no-one report any problems with the current build, I want to stamp
the next ISO build as alpha0.  It will get a new ISO label, but that
is about it.

Wolfgang, can you wrap up the release notes and announce it when it is
done?  <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Wheezy >
look good, but please everyone check it out if there is anything
missing?

--
Happy hacking