Re: Why is LTSP failing in wheezy install?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 01:24:01PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> report that LTSP is failing to install in Wheezy.  Did anyone debug it
> and try to figure out how to fix it?  I know Wolfgang Schweer have
> commited several fixes related to it, and was surprised to see that the
> problem still exist.  What is going on?

Maybe it's just jenkins related as squeeze-test_combi-server shows the
same failure. Actually the chroot installation recently worked on real
hardware with both variants desktop=lxde and desktop=kde.

BTW, there are IMO two issues at the end of the preseed.cfg file:
portmap portmap/loopback boolean false

nslcd nslcd/ldap-base string dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
nslcd nslcd/ldap-uris string DNS

# Workaround (FIXME: bug number needed) bug in dictionary-common for strange question showing up for some languages
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/default-wordlist Manual symlinks setting
s/portmap/rpcbind
s/Manual symlinks setting/Manual symlink setting/

Wolfgang