DebianEdu/Skolelinux homepage - help wanted

Hi all,

When we released the latest version of DebianEdu/Skolelinux we
published the new version of our old homepage which has been
unavailable for quite some time.

http://www.skolelinux.org

It is currently only available in english and the progress of
translating it and further developing it is going slowly.

We would like to invite more people to join us in maintaing and
further develop this homepage. Please register a user account here if
you are interested in helping out :

http://www.skolelinux.org/component/users/?view=registration

Then send me an email and I will add the necassery rights to your user.

Please also subscribe to our mailinglist at :