Re: Debian Edu / Skolelinux Wheezy - a complete Linux solution for your school

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> He also said on IRC that translators should handle their localised
> announcement, which I was not aware of before he said it.  I'll try to
> sent it to the norwegian lists in a few days when I get more sensible
> network connectivity, if no-one beats me to it.

I managed to get this done just now.  Sent the norwegian translation
to linuxiskolen (at) skolelinux.no, bruker (at) skolelinux.no, styret
(at) skolelinux.no, annonsering (at) nuug.no and pressemelding (at)
nuug.no.

I also got help from tvincent on #debian-www to update the norwegian
translation of <URL: http://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130928 >.  It
should show up in a few hours.

So, I gueess what is left is to pass the english announcement on to
distrowatch and the other lists that did not get it yet, and to pass
the french translation to the french mailing list.  Any volunteers to
make it happen?  At least debian-edu-announce require a GPG signed
message.

--
Happy hacking