Re: Sources list & unattended upgrades after release

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> I'm running in production wheezy test since mid august.
>
> In the source list I see "wheezy-test" lines, that I use also
> for the package pinning with unattended-upgrades.

If you had installed from the production ISO, you would have 'wheezy'
there.

> Now, after release do I have to maintain these "wheezy-test" or do I
> have to modify them into "wheezy", and in general are there some
> sourcelist modifications needed?

You should change them to 'wheezy'.  If you installed from netinst CD,
you should not need any other changes.  If you installed offline from
USB stick, you might have to add some extra APT sources to get all
updates.  Unable to check at the moment. the details on exactly what
APT source you should verify is present.

--
Happy hacking