Re: donations via flattr.com

[Fred Maranhão]
> Is there any plans to receive donations via flattr.com?

I am not aware of anyone working on making this happen.  Perhaps you
can look into it?  What is needed for an organisation to receieve
money from flattr?

I had a look at flattr.com, and was unable to figure out the most
important question for me, at least.  How would the money be
transfered from flattr to the Skolelinux project?  Do you know?  The
paypal method, where they keep the money and promises to make them
available to the project when they feel like it, do not inspire much
trust.  I sure hope flattr do better in this regard, but was unable to
find any details.

Perhaps we should start accepting donations in bitcoin? :)

The current instructions on how to donate to the Skolelinux/Debian Edu
project are available from
Please donate to allow us to organize developer gatherings and keep
the project running.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen