Re: sitesummary2ldapdhcp issue

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> running sitesummary2ldapdhcp -a I get the following error:
>
> error: Not sure how to handle several objects for the same host
>
> I guess that two objects have the same MAC? No easy to find which since
> I have more than 100 machines added.
>
> How can it happen?

Seem unlikely, as sitesummary store host info using the MAC.  I had a
look at the code, and the error happen if there are several host
entries in LDAP with the same MAC address.  I'll improve the error
message.

Try locating it using

  ldapsearch -h ldap -x '(macAddress=*)' dn macaddress

> Is there a way to reset the sitesummary DB?

Running

  rm -rf /var/lib/sitesummary/entries/ether*

will remove all sitesummary entries.  But it will not solve your
problem.

--
Happy hacking