share use.

Hi.

I have activated the predefined samba shares on my squeeze server. When teachers and students alike try to save directly to either those shares on thin client/diskless or thick clients, or to the network home from a roaming profile client you get the message: "You can only choose local files!" We can right click and make new folder or file in both of those shares, and we can copy files/folders from other places to the shares. But we cant save to them, and we cant open from them.

Any clue here?

Regards
Helge Tore Høyland