[GSoC] debian-edu files, blends-dev

Hello everyone,

My name is Emmanouil Kiagias and together with Andreas Tille we are working on "Redesign metapackage creation for Debian Blends"[0] GSoC project.

While rewriting the blends-dev code I came upon the following targets in the blends/devtools/Makefile:

packages.txt

and

avoidpackages.txt
(files generated from the current blend-gen-control in the orig.tar.gz)

Andreas told me that these files are used from the debian-edu people.
Do still use/need them? Should we include these files in the new blends-dev implementation?

Kind regards

Emmanouil

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/EmmanouilKiagias