Re: eduroaming

[Nigel Barker]
> Maybe I didn't understand the purpose, but when a user logs in,
> their home on tjener isn't mounted, is it? Or perhaps I'm doing
> something wrong?

The purpose of libpam-mklocaluser is to make sure a laptop can be used
also when a users home directory isn't available from tjener, by
making a local user with a local home directory on first login, and
providing a CIFS based reference to the home directory on tjener for
use when copying files between the local machine and the home
directory on tjener.

--
Happy hacking