How to add a shared folder in Debian Edu (Sas: Groups again)
> The intended design is to put it in /skole/tjener/ (for example
> /skole/tjener/shared), and use group membership to control access.
I tested this just now, and you need to first
(1) create the /skole/tjener/shared directory, then
(2) update /etc/fstab to bind it to the nfsv4 exported location,
(3) update /etc/exports to export it (for example like the home0
(4) run 'mount -a' to mount it and
(5) run 'exportfs -a' to export it.
After that, every machine with access to home0 should also be able to
mount /skole/tjener/shared automatically by just visiting the
If you want a shared directory mounted from another machine than
tjener, you also need to update the LDAP autofs objects (add the new
machine and path).
Can someone verify this and put it in the documentation?