Re: First user passwd change

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> changing the first user passwd is just changing any other user
> passwd in gosa or does it affect also gosa.conf and/or other
> files/hashes?

It is just as any other user in that regard.  It is only special
because it is member of a privilaged group, and because it is missing
the samba setup.  Both can be changed in gosa.

I believe the gosa-ldap (and kerberos-ldap) connections use generated
passwords.  They do not use the first users password, at least.  They
might use the original root password.

--
Happy hacking