Samba Shares from Win 7

Hi,

I got no problem in joining the SKOLELINUX domain and using
user/passwd in Gosa (after passwd hash change in gosa.conf).

Unfortunately we are not able to access homes with Win7
machines that are not joined to the domain. Only the
netlogon and the printers are available in explorer

Using all possible \\TJENER combinations in a winterminal
the answer is that the network resource is not found. The comic
point is that I can use these home shares via gnome. So
I guess that there are some problems on win7 (some register
modifications needed?)

Regards

Giorgio
--