Re: eduroaming

On 15 August 2013 22:27, Giorgio Pioda <gfwp@ticino.com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 07:21:49PM +0900, nigel barker wrote

What doesn't work ? Did you try to force install python 2.7
before installing the eduroaming package?

No, what I mean is that libpython2.6 isn't in the repos, so I installed 2.7 instead, but it didn't resolve the dependency, even though it says it needs >= 2.6 . Then I didn't know what to do to resolve it, so I'm asking you if you have a suggestion.

(I did dpkg -i with your packages, and aptitude install on each dependency that came up)

cheers
nigel