DebConf13 derivatives events

Hi all,

My proposals for a DebConf13 derivatives panel and BoF were accepted by
the talks team. BoF will be on 2013-08-12 at 11:30, panel at 17:30.

If you are coming to DebConf13 and you are involved in a Debian
derivative, please let me know if you would like to be on the panel.

I would also like to invite submission of questions to be asked during
the panel, especially if you won't be at DebConf13.

You can do both of these by contacting me directly, replying here or
adding to the relevant sections to the debconf13/panel/derivatives
document in gobby.debian.org (apt-get gobby-infinote).

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise