Re: Generate list of educational packages using debtags, screenshots and UDD

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I suspect we should set up some CGI script to generate this on the
> fly, and use the summary in marketing.

I created a CGI and put it at

The source is not in any VCS so far, and the file is in
alioth.debian.org:/srv/home/groups/debian-edu/cgi-bin/.  Do we have a
cgi-bin directory in VCS somewhere?  Did not see any sign about this
in the directory.

The script should be extended to show packages without a field subtag
too, and preferably separate the packages we install in Wheezy by
default from other packages.

--
Happy hacking