Re: Help enabling the artwork for KDE, Gnome, LXDE and XFCE in Debian Edu

Hi,

Wolfgang, thanks a lot for all that research. (Now this needs to be put into
the debian-edu-artwork package...)

I've added some wheezy artworks thankfully provided by Christoph Muetze to
svn/branches/wheezy/debian-edu-artwork/art/playground/wheezy and also switched
the CD build to use these images for teh graphical installer and syslinux for
wheezy images and updated and uploaded debian-edu-artwork to wheezy-test which
should give us a nice wheezy themed grub screen. Hopefully, we'll soon see :)

The artwork is based on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Joy with the
Debian Edu / Skolelinux logo added.

Many thanks again to Christoph for his fine work!

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: wallpapers, grub & plymouth images in different aspect ratios shall
follow soon....