Re: Mass import - Real fix, I think

[Michael Banck]
> I took your patch and created an NMU (debdiff attached) and built some
> packages for wheezy if somebody wants to test them (I don't have a
> wheezy GOsa setup):
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/wheezy-gosa/ ./

Thank you.  I'm doing a test instalation right now and will let you
know when I know if it work or not.

> Let me know whether they work and I'll upload the NMU to unstable and
> see about getting it included in stable (though it's too late for r1 I
> guess).

Well, you only know when you ask.  See
release manager prefer to be asked.  You can start the process right
now.

Note that I suspect only one of the templates should be changed (the
CSV one), as the LDIF import is still not touched and probably still
broken.

--
Happy hacking