Re: [debian-edu-commits] r79857 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config: cf debian

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi,
>
> bah, I'm now realizing it might not be as easy as I thought - and as it IMO
> should be, but now is not the time for invasive changes...

I suspect it is our only chance until cifs-utils or winbind is
changed.  The alternative is to not install cifs-utils at all in our
tasks. :(

> But can't we achieve the same effect with "avoids:" in tasks/ ?

Nope.  The avoids lines in our tasks only keep packages out of the
ISOs (mostly relevant for the DVDs).  It do not affect the packages
installed.

--
Happy hacking