PXE install fails

Hi,

I tried to install a client via PXE. Installer fails at the stage
of choosing a mirror, claiming that there is no valid mirror,
or that the network is not of sufficient quality.

I also tried to go back and modify by hand network parameters, but also with
hand typed parameters the error emerges again.

I guess it has to do with the fact that squid is never been called in work,
even in the previous installation via client.

(Some problems with proxy setup in the preseed.cfg ?)

Regards

Giorgio

--
Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero