Re: Ready for alpha 1, any volunteer to make it happen?

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Should be done now. Anything missing still?

Looks good, but yes.  It need a short intro for those that do not know
what Debian Edu / Skolelinux is all about.  Several of the recevers
will never have heard about us before.  I guess we can cut-n-paste
something from earlier announcements.  When that is in place, I
believe it is ready to go out. :)

I guess we also should prepare some press release to announce the
work, to try to get some journalists interested?

The new ISO is in place, and I believe it is a good one for alpha0.

--
Happy hacking