Re: [debian-lan-devel] eduroaming on squeeze (was samba support)

Installation of latest deb from http://dati.spse.ch/~gfwp/eduroaming/ went without major issue (only dependencies).

I will report on tests during next week (along with Debian-edu)

Thanks for your suggestions!

Best regards

Julien

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

[Andreas B. Mundt]
> Hi all,
>
> we would like to implement something like 'roaming workstations' in
> debian-lan.  Can someone give us some hints on how to do that best?
> Is there any experience available with roaming workstations, do they
> work sucessfully, or are there known problems?

I would suggest to do a test installation of Debian Edu and look how it
was done there, and show up on #debian-edu and ask if you fail to figure
out anything.

We use sssd + libpam-mklocaluser to get the effect we want.

--
Happy hacking