Re: Why is LTSP failing in wheezy install?

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Maybe it's just jenkins related as squeeze-test_combi-server shows
> the same failure.

Could be.  Would be great if we could figure out how to fix it.

> Actually the chroot installation recently worked on real
> hardware with both variants desktop=lxde and desktop=kde.

Oh.  If that is the case, perhaps we should publish the first alpha
release and gain more experience that way?  The number of bugs
detected by the test suite isn't worse than what could be expected in
alpha 1. :)

> BTW, there are IMO two issues at the end of the preseed.cfg file:

The jenkins one?

--
Happy hacking