Re: DebianEdu developer gathering in Trondheim 19-21th of April

[Arnt Ove Gregersen]
> HI all,
>
> I would like to invite you all to a DebianEdu developer gathering in
> Trondheim 19-21th of April, see the following wiki page for more
> information:
>
> http://www.friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2013-04-19-21-Trondheim

Ouch, I would love to join, but got to attend a family celebration that
weekend.

> We will be available at IRC and Google Hangout, so please let us know
> if you plan to work from or have a DebianEdu gathering at different
> location as well so we can coordinate our efforts.

I'll be available on IRC, #debian-edu on irc.debian.org, at least part
of the weekend.  Perhaps there should be a list on the wiki of people
planning to participate via the net?

The status for the Wheezy installation is not looking too bad, according
to jenkins.debian.net.  If the last few issues can be fixed, it might be
ready for the first beta release soon? :)

--
Happy hacking