'krbPrincipalKey' and 'sambaMungedDial'

Hi,

while trying to upgrade to squeeze and restore old passwords, i had a look to the ldap in squeeze. I found the two attributes 'krbPrincipalKey' and 'sambaMungedDial'. Can someone tell me, what is the use of these two attributes and how they are generated? Is there a relation between the userpassword and these two attributes?

Actually i try to replace the value of the attributes 'userPassword', 'sambaLMPassword', 'sambaNTPassword' from the squeeze ldap with the values from the lenny ldap.

Thanks, Martin