Re: Unexpected users logout

Ok thanks for help me, for now I removed "killer" but I do not understand fully what u mean to do next. And where is the bug tracker for debian-edu?

2013/3/8 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
[Holger Levsen]
> as a first step, please file a bug, so that this issue gets resolved
> eventually.

If killer throw out logged in and active users, the cause is probably
with the display manager (kdm/gdm/etc) failing to register the user
session in utmp (and probably also wtmp).  You can verify this by
running 'who' after logging in, and look for an entry with :0 in the
tty field.  If it is there, the display manager is working, if it
isn't killer will be unable to detect logged in users - and throw out
users.

> Could you fix the problem in the mean time? The easiest step is probably to
> apt-get remove killer

Yeah.

--
Happy hacking