Re: stable update proposal: debian-edu-config

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Ref <URL: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ArchivePolicy > here is a
> update proposal for the stable release.
>
> I suspect it is time to update the version of debian-edu-config in
> the squeeze repository from 1.453 to version 1.454~svn77318 in
> squeeze-test.
>
> The update fixes several bugs and misfeatures, a security fix and
> translations.  It was uploaded before the archive was broken, but I
> am unsure how much testing it has seen.  But the security issue is
> vital to have fixed, and I suspect that is enough reason for the
> update.

Given that no-one commented on this yet, here are some from me.

- If it was possible to upload to the debian-edu repository, I would
  propose to upload the version currently in SVN as version 1.454 to
  both debian-edu squeeze-test and debian unstable.  But that option
  do not exist.

- I've tested the squeeze-test DVD, and it instaled without problems,
  also after reducing the size to fit on a burnable DVD.

Anyone else tested the squeeze-test status?

--
Happy hacking