thin clients ssh issues

When I try to ldm login or whatever login, it says password is not correct. But you can acces into the server with this password and user without any problem. I'm trying updating ssh keys and re-building client images, but I don't know if I will get any solution.
Also the script for skolelinux to avoid password expiration
#!/bin/bash
  #
  # /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/password-fix-squeeze-r0
  #
  # Fix password expiring after 2 days (#664596) incorrectly introduced
  # in Debian Edu Squeeze up to r0; for new users the password will
  # never expire. For existing users this will be the case after they've
  # changed their password. Give old users the chance to change the
  # password, exclude not affected accounts: templates and first user.
  #
  for i in $(getent passwd | grep home0 | egrep -v   'newteacher|newstudent|:1000:1000:' | cut -d: -f1) ; do
    kadmin.local -q "modprinc -pwexpire 7000days $i"
  done
  kadmin.local -q "modpol -maxlife 0secs users"
Do we need to execute it each time that a new user is created?

Thank you in advance.