Re: Current procedure/policy for committing to Debian Edu SVN

Hi Holger,

On Mi 15 Aug 2012 13:30:31 CEST Holger Levsen wrote:

yes, we have squeeze+wheezy branches in svn. (I didnt have the time for git
migration when I did the wheezy branches, thats basically the only reason why
thats svn and not git.)

So any commit that goes to squeeze should go to the wheezy branch to keep track of the changes? Or do we merge sometime later?

About the single bummer -> GREAT!!!!!

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM