Re: Current procedure/policy for committing to Debian Edu SVN

2012/8/15 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:33:03 +0200, Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Petter, hi Holger, hi others,
>
> what is the current policy for committing to Debian Edu SVN?

I would like to turn the questioning around, and ask what you believe
would be a sensible policy currently for committing to the Debian Edu
SVN.

Given the low level of progress at the moment, I wonder what it would
take to improve it, and thus what you believe would improve it. :)

I think moving to Git would improve it as well. Then it will be easier to have different branches for different versions of Debian and branches of different stability and easier to integrate patches people are testing in their own branches laying around.

--
Marius