Re: ITP: LCI .

Hi Anthony

On So 10 Jun 2012 21:11:36 CEST Anthony Gasperin wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if the debian-edu (maths) team could be interested
by the packaging of Lambdacan software, which it is a
lambda-calculus interpreter ... It COuld be interesting for someone who is
studying lambda-calculus  !
Here ( http://alum.wpi.edu/~tfraser/Software/Arduino/lambdacan.html ) is
the funny web page of this peace of soft with a crazy application ...
But It can obviously directly be installed on a linux system .

Well I will be happy to package and maintain it !

Anthony.

join us on

  debian-edu-pkg-team@lists.alioth.debian.org

My daughter will work with Arduino stuff at school soon, so I guess I am interested.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148