Wheezy taste

Hi,

I'm triing to run Skolelinux workstation as wheezy taste. The installer
is broken, dued to missing busybox deps.

I've tried to install plain debian and eduificating it. The debian-edu-config
package is missing from the testing repo. At the end, mixing wheezy with
squeeze and skolelinux repo I got all the stuff (apparently) installed.

Kerberos works...

But I have problems since cfengine do not make its work.
I tried to write by hand the /etc/debian-edu/config file and let cfengine-debian-edu
run but reading the log of cfengine I see that only the "standalone"
option is taken instead of the "Workstation" profile that I've hand written
in the /etc/debian-edu/config. I would like NOT to modifiy all the configs
by hand.

I'm missing something, clearly.

Is there a procedure for edufication of plain debian (to start
I could begin my trials with squeeze)?

Do I have to use tasksel ? (I didn't until now, I've just apt-get'ed
the missing packages)?

Why cfengine2 do not make its work; everything seems to be in the
correct place?

Any hint will be wellcome

Cheers

Giorgio