swiss lernstick, OSS in Basel

Hi,

I'm at a conference in Zürich: Free Software in Schools[1]

- Debian dev Gaudenz Steinlin[2][3] has been hired to support the
lernstick[4]? The lernstick is a Debian live usb stick that a pupil can use at
home and at school. So maybe we'll see an open Git repo of the lernstick
solution and cooperation with Debian-Edu?

- Basel uses UCS@School, Plone and some other free software at its schools.[5]
They want to hire an additional support person. UCS is based on Debian. The
public announcement of this post is already over so anybody interested should
immediately contact Markus Bäumler directly.

[1] http://www.ossanschulen.ch
[2] http://gaudenz.durcheinandertal.ch
[3] https://www.xing.com/profile/Gaudenz_Steinlin
[4] http://www.imedias.ch/lernstick