Re: ITP: italc2 -- Intelligent Teaching and Learning with Computers

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:48:53PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On 12-05-12 at 11:23pm, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:20:54PM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > > Setting up a Debian Edu packaging is definitely a good idea.
> > > However, collab-maint is still a good place to keep the packaging
> > > Vcs, maybe even preferable to /git/debian-edu/<package>.git (as any
> > > DD can write to collab-maint).
> >
> > By using ACLs Alioth admins can perfectly organise that any DD can
> > write to /git/debian-edu - we have just done this in Debian Med.
>
> Quite interesting!  I will suggest doing that for all teams I am
> involved in!
>
> @Andreas: I recommend you repost to debian-devel@.

Hmmm, I admit I was neither involved not do I exactly what to do (other
than asking alioth admins).  I was just happy that somebody in our team
found this out.  That's a bit less to make some noise about it on
debian-devel.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--