Limit available sessions in ldm

Hi,

I have installed lxde to replace kde in terminals and somewhat succeded in mastering the menu.. Now I try to limit the available sessions that ldm shows when logging in.

Problem is we cant use kde because our terminals does not cope with it, and neither will the server. Its to heavy.
I now want to force the use of lxde, and I have been setting the
LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlxde and even tried the LDM_XSESSION pointing at the same direction.
It works. LXDE becomes default, but you can still choose other available sessions. How can I limit this? (Or remove the selection icon/box)
I dont find a config file for ldm anyware and I googled a lot. At some place they refer to a file called /etc/ldmd.conf but I dont find any info about limiting session alternatives using that file. And it does not exist in debian-edu by default.

Is it possible to do this with ldm? If not, can I use any other display manager to accomplish this?

Leaving the alternatives open will create a lot of problem for us.

Hope someone can give me a pointer.

Sincerely  /George